Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Majora's Masks
#8
Crett:
Okay, I can understand that, I've even done it with a few of the models, the Postman's Hat for example came in monochrome.
But now I've stumbled onto something even more bizarre, the Goron Mask. The skin is gray, and everything else is red! I'm going to have a headache getting the proper colors working...


EDIT:
If anyone could get me the textures for the Goron Mask, I would be incredibly grateful... I tried to duplicate it as best I could, but it still came out half-baked...


Messages In This Thread
Majora's Masks - by Morton Koopa Senior - 08-03-2011, 04:29 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by Ixbran - 08-03-2011, 04:46 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by Crett - 08-03-2011, 06:22 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by HomeMadeButtKickingPie - 08-05-2011, 09:49 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by yoyonerd - 08-03-2011, 07:57 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by Morton Koopa Senior - 08-04-2011, 12:29 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by yoyonerd - 08-04-2011, 12:40 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by Crett - 08-04-2011, 04:07 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by Morton Koopa Senior - 08-04-2011, 04:56 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by Shadowth117 - 08-05-2011, 10:42 AM
RE: Majora's Masks - by yoyonerd - 08-05-2011, 08:43 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by Crett - 08-06-2011, 10:18 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by HomeMadeButtKickingPie - 08-07-2011, 04:51 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by yoyonerd - 08-06-2011, 10:51 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by Friedslick6 - 08-07-2011, 02:49 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by yoyonerd - 08-08-2011, 11:50 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by Friedslick6 - 08-09-2011, 03:08 AM
RE: Majora's Masks - by yoyonerd - 08-09-2011, 10:26 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by Friedslick6 - 08-12-2011, 01:21 AM
RE: Majora's Masks - by yoyonerd - 08-22-2011, 10:50 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by Morton Koopa Senior - 08-07-2011, 05:59 PM
RE: Majora's Masks - by youngzerosuitsamus - 08-20-2011, 04:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)