08-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Come on man, take that question through the PM system. Don't hijack his thread.
I really can't help you on this matter I'm afraid, Star. :I
I really can't help you on this matter I'm afraid, Star. :I
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
How to draw on Aluminum
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How to draw on Aluminum - by Star - 07-28-2011, 02:51 PM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by Cobalt Blue - 07-28-2011, 04:13 PM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by Star - 07-28-2011, 05:18 PM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by Cobalt Blue - 07-28-2011, 06:48 PM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by TomGuycott - 07-28-2011, 07:48 PM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by Cobalt Blue - 07-29-2011, 04:51 AM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 08-03-2011, 03:14 PM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by Star - 08-19-2011, 12:05 AM
|