Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop
#25
i've seriously got the money sitting on my desk for this and it's ready to go the morning of august 12


the only thing is, despite the fact it's affordable and comes in two colors I actually like...




I still can't see myself purchasing any games for it. But that's OK because I still have DSiWare <_<
(GBA is out of the question, I have 3 incarnations of the GBA and 3 GBCs lying around. Flashcarts for the GBA and GBC. I'm pretty set in terms of games unless they allow seamless multiplayer on them.....then I'll reconsider. Wifi multiplay and I'll friggin sell my old GBA games lol)


Messages In This Thread
RE: I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop - by Kosheh - 08-01-2011, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)