Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

hi I have a hat and I can walk
#2
Looks weird how his body rotates but his legs stay at the same angle.

Maybe make his body stay in place but make his arms move and have him go up and down slightly? Or something.


Messages In This Thread
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Teeks - 10-14-2008, 10:05 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by EdpR - 10-14-2008, 10:11 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Cshad - 10-14-2008, 10:24 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Ultimecia - 10-15-2008, 06:37 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by camds - 10-17-2008, 04:14 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by Pik - 10-17-2008, 07:25 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by CeeY - 10-17-2008, 07:43 PM
RE: hi I have a hat and I can walk - by CeeY - 10-17-2008, 09:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)