Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How to draw on Aluminum
#1
I'm doing a commission to where this person wants to me to draw Pyramid Head from Silent Hill onto an aluminum casing. I was wondering as to what I would need to draw such a thing on there to where it would stay? If anyone has any ideas on what supplies I would need, I would greatly appreciate it! I've tried searching around but I haven't found any good answers ) :


Messages In This Thread
How to draw on Aluminum - by Star - 07-28-2011, 02:51 PM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by Cobalt Blue - 07-28-2011, 04:13 PM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by Star - 07-28-2011, 05:18 PM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by Cobalt Blue - 07-28-2011, 06:48 PM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by TomGuycott - 07-28-2011, 07:48 PM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by Cobalt Blue - 07-29-2011, 04:51 AM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 08-03-2011, 03:14 PM
RE: How to draw on Aluminum - by Star - 08-19-2011, 12:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)