Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Yeah 360, I may have fucked myself. I completed the arena questline before really continuing the main one, so now I'm like level 6 when maybe I should be around level 2 or 3? The Daedra cult members are ambushing me like all hell. But I managed to get a lesser lighting staff from one, and I have collected quite a few soul gems from walking around, so I think I may have just gotten myself out of the hole I'm currently in. Seeing as this staff blasts enemies across the room in a matter of one to two blasts(max)


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Marth - 07-27-2011, 01:39 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)