Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Panels and iM@S Voice Clips
#1
Hello. As a big request, I am a fan of Puzzle League and iDOLM@STER. For this request on Spriters-Resource and Sounds-Resource, for the Spriters Resource, I want the Panels from Pokemon Puzzle League and Planet Puzzle League. And... *sigh*, for Sounds-Resource, if you have a Japanese Xbox 360 and a Nintendo DS... I want you to rip off all the sound and voice FX of a Japanese-exclusive Namco game called THE iDOLM@STER, and I want you to rip off all the voice clips of this, iM@S Dearly Stars on the Nintendo DS, and iM@S 2 on Xbox 360. Can you please do the panels and the voice clips for me? Don't forget to add the Panel De Pon voice clips as well!


Messages In This Thread
Panels and iM@S Voice Clips - by TheWolfBunny - 07-24-2011, 04:09 PM
RE: Panels and iM@S Voice Clips - by TheWolfBunny - 07-24-2011, 07:08 PM
RE: Panels and iM@S Voice Clips - by TheWolfBunny - 07-24-2011, 07:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)