Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hello Mario Engine v6.0.3
#3
I'll be honest with you here.

This looks like the most authentic Mario engine I've seen yet. Watching the videos, it looks like you've nailed nearly all the physics and item properties in the classic games. I'd give yourself a pat on the back, because it looks like you have Super Mario Bros X beat by miles here.

EDIT: Actually, I do have a bit of criticism. The jumping looks a bit floaty. The original games had a more weighted feel that gave the player more control in jumping.


Messages In This Thread
Hello Mario Engine v6.0.3 - by Hello - 07-20-2011, 10:59 PM
RE: [ENGINE] Hello Engine 5 - by PrettyNier - 07-20-2011, 11:16 PM
RE: [ENGINE] Hello Engine 5 - by ThePortalGuru - 07-20-2011, 11:19 PM
RE: [ENGINE] Hello Engine 5 - by O Ilusionista - 07-22-2011, 02:24 PM
RE: Hello Mario Engine v6.0 - by Hello - 05-12-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Hello Mario Engine v6.0 - by Mystie - 05-12-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Hello Mario Engine v6.0 - by Sengir - 05-13-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: Hello Mario Engine v6.0 - by Kosheh - 05-13-2014, 06:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)