Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

On to bigger and better things...
#7
You are one incredible man, Dex
You're basically the heart and soul of... awesome! You are kind, cool and a really nice guy (I believe I've said this before). I hope you go far in life and I hope that when I'm 17 I'll be just like you
Maybe we'll see each other around on the Internet some time in the future. I'll be waiting for that day
Have a nice life, goodbye Cry


Messages In This Thread
On to bigger and better things... - by Adam - 07-18-2011, 03:16 PM
RE: On to bigger and better things... - by Sengir - 07-18-2011, 03:24 PM
RE: On to bigger and better things... - by Perseus - 07-18-2011, 03:51 PM
RE: On to bigger and better things... - by Sol - 07-18-2011, 04:35 PM
RE: On to bigger and better things... - by Asther - 07-18-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: On to bigger and better things... - by Rakia - 07-18-2011, 06:21 PM
RE: On to bigger and better things... - by Sengir - 07-18-2011, 07:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)