Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

First time uploading
#1
Hi, This is my first time posting here and I would like to help the community by uploading a few KH1 and KH2 models I have on my computer. They come with .obj and .smd file formats. Smile
What am I suppose to do first? Question

Thank You. Big Grin


Messages In This Thread
First time uploading - by Roxas358 - 07-17-2011, 06:19 PM
RE: First time uploading - by E-Man - 07-17-2011, 07:19 PM
RE: First time uploading - by Roxas358 - 07-17-2011, 07:33 PM
RE: First time uploading - by E-Man - 07-17-2011, 08:52 PM
RE: First time uploading - by Roxas358 - 07-17-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: First time uploading - by Solink - 07-17-2011, 09:51 PM
RE: First time uploading - by Roxas358 - 07-17-2011, 10:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)