Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario Hoops 3 on 3 Pixel Art
#2
I'd like it more if it wasn't a Pixel Over.

...Anyway, the shading is pretty interesting, and I love you did the lighting. On Mario's body and the basket ball anyway. As far as the flames go... It's hard for me to explain how to sprite flames. I'm not too good at that myself, but may I suggest to simply study flames?


Messages In This Thread
Mario Hoops 3 on 3 Pixel Art - by Gitominoti - 10-13-2008, 10:20 AM
RE: Mario Hoops 3 on 3 Pixel Art - by Geo the Fox - 10-13-2008, 10:32 AM
RE: Mario Hoops 3 on 3 Pixel Art - by Teeks - 10-13-2008, 07:51 PM
RE: Mario Hoops 3 on 3 Pixel Art - by triptych - 10-13-2008, 07:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)