Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Character Portrait
#6
I've gotta say, it really doesn't look like metal. The dithering makes it look like something textured. You should look up some metal pics for an idea on how to shade it. I couldn't really tell that the red bit was part of the face, it looks like a scarf more than the jaw (I'm assuming it's meant to be a humainoid robot).

Also, I think maybe you should read the "spriting dictionary" in case you don't know some terms.


Messages In This Thread
Character Portrait - by Scratch_and_Grounder - 07-04-2011, 08:56 PM
RE: Character Portrait - by Ton - 07-05-2011, 01:16 PM
RE: Character Portrait - by Scratch_and_Grounder - 07-05-2011, 02:05 PM
RE: Character Portrait - by Ton - 07-06-2011, 03:32 AM
RE: Character Portrait - by Scratch_and_Grounder - 07-06-2011, 05:33 AM
RE: Character Portrait - by Shoda - 07-06-2011, 06:26 AM
RE: Character Portrait - by Scratch_and_Grounder - 07-06-2011, 07:10 PM
RE: Character Portrait - by Garamonde - 07-06-2011, 02:37 PM
RE: Character Portrait - by Gors - 07-08-2011, 10:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)