Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games
(07-06-2011, 05:08 AM)Dazz Wrote: I believe that MAME has a built in tile viewer...
Doesn't work for every game, though. For example, Super Puzzle Bobble didn't -- I ended up getting its sprites through memory dumps while emulating it in MAME.

Either way... Mr. C, if you want to rip Boogerman's sprites, you can. I'll just stick to the ClayFighter: Sculptor's Cut EarthWorm Jim, then I'll call it quits for that game. I've been quite busy recently, so I haven't gotten much time to rip sprites lately, so I probably won't get a chance to rip his sprites anytime soon.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games - by Random Talking Bush - 07-06-2011, 05:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)