Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Animal Crossing House
#1
[Image: f_MyHouse2m_51f6af4.png]

I know it's pillowed, but it's kinda hard to find a decent lightsource in Animal Crossing, so I didn't have a reference or anything.

If anyone wants to spruce this up a lot, go ahead. I'm not asking for credit, permission, and I'm certainly not preventing editing. Just don't claim it as mine. That sounded akward, but...

Also, I'm not gonna work on this any longer, because honestly, I don't really need it and only made it cause I was bored. This does not mean I'm not taking any C+C, I just won't be using it on this sprite.


Messages In This Thread
Animal Crossing House - by Shroob2 - 10-12-2008, 07:54 PM
RE: Animal Crossing House - by Chdonga - 10-12-2008, 08:06 PM
RE: Animal Crossing House - by Gors - 10-12-2008, 08:15 PM
RE: Animal Crossing House - by Linkin800 - 10-13-2008, 01:17 AM
RE: Animal Crossing House - by CeeY - 10-13-2008, 04:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)