Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact
#15
(07-03-2011, 10:18 AM)Toshio Wrote: That's cool, I've got worried, because they don't appeared in the news. Sorry about that. But anyway, I'll separe the sounds and effects to facilitate your work next time.
Yeah, it'll be up on the front page once I upload a bunch more sprites to tSR. As of now, I've only put up 65 submissions since my last update, and I'm aiming for about 100-ish, so it should be sometime this month.


Messages In This Thread
Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact - by Toshio - 06-21-2011, 08:16 AM
RE: Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact - by Garamonde - 06-21-2011, 09:25 AM
RE: Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact - by Toshio - 06-21-2011, 01:11 PM
RE: Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact - by Garamonde - 06-21-2011, 01:22 PM
RE: Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact - by Toshio - 06-24-2011, 05:22 AM
RE: Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact - by Garamonde - 06-27-2011, 01:48 PM
RE: Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact - by Toshio - 06-28-2011, 05:45 AM
RE: Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact - by Garamonde - 06-28-2011, 10:57 AM
RE: Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact - by Toshio - 06-29-2011, 03:18 AM
RE: Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact - by Toshio - 07-01-2011, 07:02 AM
RE: Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact - by Toshio - 07-03-2011, 10:18 AM
RE: Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact - by Random Talking Bush - 07-03-2011, 04:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)