Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TUGS \\ Preliminary Round \\ Work In Progress Thread
#55
(07-01-2011, 01:02 AM)Previous Wrote:
(06-30-2011, 11:29 PM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: I don't even wanna touch the heavy.
WELL I don't think that there is anybody out there who would like to touch the heavy.

PS: HEY CHRIS could you explain again that palette thingy because I don't get it. To be more precise, it is about this:
[Image: tMDSu.png]
Face and sleeves sharing a grey. Do we have to make those parts the same color or can I color that grey on the sleeves differently from that same grey on the face? :[
Yeah, you can do that.


Messages In This Thread
RE: TUGS \\ Preliminary Round \\ Work In Progress Thread - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 07-01-2011, 02:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)