Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Big Freezie Boss
#6
(07-01-2011, 12:23 AM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: It's a boss, apparently? What the hell does it do? Sit there? How does it idle, attack, or even die? This is useless. Add some animations to it or something, because right it's like I said, useless. To behonest I wouldn't even want to claim credit on it.
Freezies are supposed to bounce just back and forth. That's how they've always acted. However, I'll take your criticism into account, add some cracked death sprites, and make it spin hopefully.

I would like some feedback on what I've got currently, though.


Messages In This Thread
Big Freezie Boss - by Zanzio - 06-30-2011, 09:58 PM
RE: Big Freezie Boss - by Ton - 06-30-2011, 11:42 PM
RE: Big Freezie Boss - by Cobalt Blue - 06-30-2011, 11:52 PM
RE: Big Freezie Boss - by Zanzio - 07-01-2011, 12:03 AM
RE: Big Freezie Boss - by Marth - 07-01-2011, 12:23 AM
RE: Big Freezie Boss - by Zanzio - 07-01-2011, 12:35 AM
RE: Big Freezie Boss - by Previous - 07-01-2011, 12:53 AM
RE: Big Freezie Boss - by Zanzio - 07-01-2011, 01:02 AM
RE: Big Freezie Boss - by Previous - 07-01-2011, 01:12 AM
RE: Big Freezie Boss - by Cobalt Blue - 07-01-2011, 01:48 AM
RE: Big Freezie Boss - by Gors - 07-01-2011, 10:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)