Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Search Bar In Firefox 5
#5
Huh, that's weird... I tried removing my Firefox Aero theme add-on which restored it back to default and now the search bar is back where it should be now... thanks though.

But now I can't find that fireworks theme I had... I removed it without knowing it would delete it forever and now the official site doesn't have it anymore! Not thrilled with myself because there are not many good themes on there... oh well, I'll find something. Maybe the toolbars got misaligned because I was using the same theme back when I had 3 and it wasn't fully compatible?


Messages In This Thread
Search Bar In Firefox 5 - by Garamonde - 06-25-2011, 07:24 AM
RE: Search Bar In Firefox 5 - by ~Fallen~ - 06-25-2011, 01:48 PM
RE: Search Bar In Firefox 5 - by Garamonde - 06-25-2011, 02:03 PM
RE: Search Bar In Firefox 5 - by Vipershark - 06-25-2011, 04:52 PM
RE: Search Bar In Firefox 5 - by Garamonde - 06-25-2011, 05:41 PM
RE: Search Bar In Firefox 5 - by Vipershark - 06-26-2011, 02:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)