Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mighty Jetters' Spriting Vortex
#5
Oops, before I was able to make that quick edit up above, you already replied. Tongue

I'll try and see if I can do something about the body and head, but the shaping was hard and I couldn't figure out how to shape it any other way that I was happy with (my own standards are actually just a little higher than my skill level so it's tough). Does that edit look any better though?


Messages In This Thread
Mighty Jetters' Spriting Vortex - by Garamonde - 06-14-2011, 10:15 AM
RE: Practice Sprite - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 06-14-2011, 02:40 PM
RE: Practice Sprite - by Garamonde - 06-14-2011, 03:03 PM
RE: Practice Sprite - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 06-14-2011, 03:38 PM
RE: Practice Sprite - by Garamonde - 06-14-2011, 03:47 PM
RE: Practice Sprite - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 06-14-2011, 04:15 PM
RE: Practice Sprite - by x0_000 - 06-14-2011, 04:55 PM
RE: Practice Sprite - by Garamonde - 06-14-2011, 05:09 PM
RE: Practice Sprite - by x0_000 - 06-14-2011, 05:13 PM
RE: Practice Sprite - by Garamonde - 06-14-2011, 05:20 PM
RE: Practice Sprite - by Garamonde - 06-14-2011, 06:57 PM
RE: Practice Sprite - by isael-21 - 06-14-2011, 11:43 PM
RE: Practice Sprite - by nong97 - 06-14-2011, 11:56 PM
RE: Practice Sprite - by Garamonde - 06-15-2011, 06:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)