Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Spriting help
#1
Question 
I was wondering if anyone could change these sprites for me? For Iroh or the old man could you give him hair? and I need a new character called Cron done in the style of Aang. Just give him a new design (clothes colors hair etc). I have the two sprites down below Iroh and Aang. Please please help me?!
and then just post the new designs here or send them to my email [emailremoved]


Messages In This Thread
Spriting help - by king101 - 06-13-2011, 02:00 PM
RE: Spriting help - by Alex IDV - 06-13-2011, 02:05 PM
RE: Spriting help - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 06-13-2011, 02:05 PM
RE: Spriting help - by king101 - 06-13-2011, 02:12 PM
RE: Spriting help - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 06-13-2011, 02:27 PM
RE: Spriting help - by king101 - 06-13-2011, 02:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)