Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I hate trees..
#11
(06-10-2011, 02:31 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: the tree has an entrance: this gives it a function. why is there a hole in the tree?

actually the tree is eating the ground, you can't notice it but you can see some teeth inside the hole (jk)

also make the bark texture more detailed and irregular; it'll make your tree to stand out. Check out some tree references and try applying them into your work

just don't overdo it or else it'll ruin your work.


Messages In This Thread
I hate trees.. - by Zapchu25 - 06-08-2011, 11:17 PM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Cobalt Blue - 06-08-2011, 11:55 PM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Guy - 06-09-2011, 12:10 AM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Zapchu25 - 06-09-2011, 12:53 AM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Lord Melchior - 06-09-2011, 03:33 AM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 06-09-2011, 08:39 AM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Lord Melchior - 06-09-2011, 10:24 AM
RE: Trying out a new style - by isael-21 - 06-09-2011, 09:18 AM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Zapchu25 - 06-10-2011, 01:56 PM
RE: I hate trees.. - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 06-10-2011, 02:31 PM
RE: I hate trees.. - by Gors - 06-10-2011, 04:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)