Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I hate trees..
#6
taizo looks pretty dark: if you got the shading of this body consisten with the shading on his goggles they'll look far better. he isn't moving, either.
it doesn't strike me as gameboy advance style, because the limitations of the system allowed quite an array of styles, but maybe you have a game/company's style in mind.

anyway, these look great and i'm looking forward to more! Smile


Messages In This Thread
I hate trees.. - by Zapchu25 - 06-08-2011, 11:17 PM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Cobalt Blue - 06-08-2011, 11:55 PM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Guy - 06-09-2011, 12:10 AM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Zapchu25 - 06-09-2011, 12:53 AM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Lord Melchior - 06-09-2011, 03:33 AM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 06-09-2011, 08:39 AM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Lord Melchior - 06-09-2011, 10:24 AM
RE: Trying out a new style - by isael-21 - 06-09-2011, 09:18 AM
RE: Trying out a new style - by Zapchu25 - 06-10-2011, 01:56 PM
RE: I hate trees.. - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 06-10-2011, 02:31 PM
RE: I hate trees.. - by Gors - 06-10-2011, 04:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)