Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Final Fantasy six styled ike
#5
Geez, there goes my credibility in regards to FFVI knowledge, I MEANT Leo, but I was thinking of T.G. Cid from Tactics in regards to them both being awesome.

Anyway, it's a bad recolor, the color choices are OKAY, I feel like they could be better but I don't know exactly how. Everything that you did add looks out of place, particularly the sword slash, and the spiky hair, in addition to looking kind of freaky, doesn't remind me of Ike at all. If anything Locke's hair style looks much closer to Ike's.


Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy six styled ike - by teh waffle - 06-04-2011, 09:59 PM
RE: Final Fantasy six styled ike - by TomGuycott - 06-04-2011, 10:02 PM
RE: Final Fantasy six styled ike - by teh waffle - 06-04-2011, 10:16 PM
RE: Final Fantasy six styled ike - by Maneko - 06-04-2011, 10:47 PM
RE: Final Fantasy six styled ike - by TomGuycott - 06-04-2011, 10:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)