Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Making nothing out of something
#17
They were actually done for a commission quite a while ago, the designs weren't allowed to be anything but diagonal or straight lines. Don't think I'm gonna go back to em', but thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely think of that next time I create some shmup stuff. Smile

Also a sprite for a game that I may make someday.
[Image: avatarmonster.gif]


Messages In This Thread
Making nothing out of something - by Delicious - 05-25-2011, 02:11 AM
RE: Making nothing out of something - by BynineB - 05-25-2011, 05:38 PM
RE: Making nothing out of something - by DioShiba - 05-26-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: Making nothing out of something - by Drazelic - 05-28-2011, 11:00 PM
RE: Making nothing out of something - by Zapchu25 - 06-05-2011, 11:09 PM
RE: Making nothing out of something - by Gors - 06-03-2011, 06:40 AM
RE: Making nothing out of something - by Delicious - 06-04-2011, 05:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)