Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How to rip background gfx from Legend of Mana PS1?
#11
Awesome, this was a lucky shot Heart

Louise Wrote:If the 16x16 pieces always are placed in the same coordinates, and have to be assembled in the same order, then I can write a script that will output the assembled backgrounds, if you like?
I'm sure it has a system, I will take a closer look next time when I'm ripping backgrounds.

Currently sorting the graphics, there are a lot of duplicates and empty pictures in the folders, also lots of miscoloured sprites. For example, the monsters have a second palette for their SFX (I have to re-rip that). The rest looks fine, mind if I submit everything in separated zips when I'm done with the palettes?


Messages In This Thread
RE: How to rip background gfx from Legend of Mana PS1? - by Davy Jones - 06-01-2011, 04:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)