Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dragon Warrior VII: Monster Sprites
#6
(05-30-2011, 07:16 PM)Indogutsu Wrote:
(05-30-2011, 04:19 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: 11 years? Time for a new PC, they're cheap as hell Tongue
Yeah, but I'm cheaper. Blank

I like this reply, it's very clever Tongue

I'm uploading now, but I'm going to have a guess that perhaps Davias will be looking to complete it?

I've changed the icon slightly, so it fits more with the other sections on the site.

Nice rips, and that's a lot of dedication. Good stuff!





'Cause I'm a 21st century digital boy, I don't know how to live but I got a lot of toys~


Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Warrior VII: Monster Sprites - by Dazz - 06-01-2011, 06:10 AM
RE: Dragon Warrior VII: Monster Sprites - by Dazz - 06-01-2011, 09:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)