Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Bleach Models?
#7
I have used the material editor, and I see gray spheres, I think the textures are supposed to wrap around the sphere, but I'm not entirely sure.


Messages In This Thread
Bleach Models? - by GrimmJeel - 05-29-2011, 08:36 PM
RE: Bleach Models? - by E-Man - 05-29-2011, 09:31 PM
RE: Bleach Models? - by GrimmJeel - 05-29-2011, 09:44 PM
RE: Bleach Models? - by Shadowth117 - 05-29-2011, 11:04 PM
RE: Bleach Models? - by GrimmJeel - 05-29-2011, 11:16 PM
RE: Bleach Models? - by Shadowth117 - 05-30-2011, 03:21 AM
RE: Bleach Models? - by GrimmJeel - 05-30-2011, 09:29 AM
RE: Bleach Models? - by Shadowth117 - 05-30-2011, 01:58 PM
RE: Bleach Models? - by GrimmJeel - 05-30-2011, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)