Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dragon Warrior VII: Monster Sprites
#2
I can't even imagine a PC who can't run epsxe on window mode.

Instead of screens you should demand for quicksaves, it's far easier & less time-consuming to extract them with this method:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...#pid278464

I have not the time to rip from DW VII, instead I would do more DQM1 since I'm through with DQM2 (until the translation comes out). But first I'm going to rip some more from Brave Prove and other RPGs.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Warrior VII: Monster Sprites - by Davy Jones - 05-30-2011, 09:01 AM
RE: Dragon Warrior VII: Monster Sprites - by Dazz - 06-01-2011, 06:10 AM
RE: Dragon Warrior VII: Monster Sprites - by Dazz - 06-01-2011, 09:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)