Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Steam Weekend Deals Topic/Account Sharing
#79
Tom Clancy day today

get each set of Tom Clancy games for 66% off each

I just bought the entire Splinter Cell set (save Pandora Tomorrow) for sixteen bucks.

But yeah, we've also got Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Endwar, and HAWX



I'd say this is a nice deal today considering I miss Chaos Theory online and I've been dying to play Conviction but never got around to it


Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam Weekend Deals Topic - by Dark Ultima - 09-17-2009, 10:53 PM
RE: Steam Weekend Deals Topic - by Zac - 09-17-2009, 11:14 PM
RE: Steam Weekend Deals Topic - by Alpha Six - 09-17-2009, 11:15 PM
RE: Steam Weekend Deals Topic/Account Sharing (REQUESTING PIN) - by Rosencrantz - 05-29-2011, 07:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)