Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm turning my life around.
#4
Setting focus on one's life goals is something we all have to do at one point or another. The fact that you've already begun to switch your life around so much is a good sign of progress and promise. Best of luck bro, I look forward to hearing your story in a few years!


Messages In This Thread
I'm turning my life around. - by Sengir - 05-29-2011, 04:11 PM
RE: I'm turning my life around. - by Garamonde - 05-29-2011, 04:14 PM
RE: I'm turning my life around. - by Vipershark - 05-29-2011, 04:33 PM
RE: I'm turning my life around. - by Marth - 05-29-2011, 04:39 PM
RE: I'm turning my life around. - by Cshad - 05-29-2011, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm turning my life around. - by TomGuycott - 05-29-2011, 07:07 PM
RE: I'm turning my life around. - by Rosencrantz - 05-29-2011, 06:09 PM
RE: I'm turning my life around. - by DioShiba - 05-29-2011, 06:20 PM
RE: I'm turning my life around. - by Key - 05-29-2011, 06:28 PM
RE: I'm turning my life around. - by Gwen - 05-29-2011, 07:09 PM
RE: I'm turning my life around. - by Vipershark - 05-29-2011, 07:30 PM
RE: I'm turning my life around. - by Garamonde - 05-29-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: I'm turning my life around. - by Sorario - 05-29-2011, 08:21 PM
RE: I'm turning my life around. - by RétroX - 05-29-2011, 08:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)