Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Now working on something "American"
#47
@ gors: Idk, I am very iffy on restarting the whole thing from scratch. Yeah I know what your saying about references and stuff, I have been adhering to that for the past few posts. However, if it can be easily fixed then why bother? Not to come off the wrong way, but I kind of have to be a little defensive on that part.

Plus I should add that an outline =/= the final product, Everything isn't going to be what they are when I get to the shading at least. I think I should have some chance with my work.

@Zapchu25: I'm trying to aim for somewhere between a realistic and a cartoony style, I don't want it to be realistic to the point it wouldn't have much style but I don't want it to look like a complete cartoon ether.

@Delicious: You know, I was actually worried about how the legs turned out far as being chubby goes, I'll work on that and some of the detail.


Messages In This Thread
Now working on something "American" - by DioShiba - 02-22-2011, 04:24 PM
RE: Super Retro Mario, since 1985 - by DioShiba - 02-22-2011, 05:54 PM
RE: Super Retro Mario, since 1985 - by Guy - 02-22-2011, 06:13 PM
RE: Super Retro Mario, since 1985 - by DioShiba - 02-22-2011, 07:30 PM
RE: Super Retro Mario, since 1985 - by Gors - 02-22-2011, 09:25 PM
RE: Super Retro Mario, since 1985 - by DioShiba - 02-22-2011, 09:36 PM
RE: Super Retro Mario, since 1985 - by Damian. - 02-23-2011, 06:12 AM
RE: Super Retro Mario, since 1985 - by DioShiba - 02-23-2011, 08:59 AM
RE: Super Retro Mario, since 1985 - by Gors - 02-23-2011, 09:28 AM
RE: Super Retro Mario, since 1985 - by DioShiba - 02-23-2011, 06:23 PM
RE: Super Retro Mario, since 1985 - by DioShiba - 02-26-2011, 03:51 PM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by DioShiba - 04-17-2011, 01:32 PM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by Proton - 04-17-2011, 02:16 PM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by x0_000 - 04-17-2011, 02:22 PM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by DioShiba - 04-17-2011, 02:58 PM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 04-18-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by DioShiba - 04-18-2011, 04:22 PM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by Gors - 04-18-2011, 09:24 PM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by DioShiba - 04-20-2011, 05:05 PM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by JellyFrog - 04-20-2011, 06:47 PM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by DioShiba - 04-20-2011, 07:03 PM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by Garamonde - 04-20-2011, 07:33 PM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by DioShiba - 05-21-2011, 08:55 AM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 05-21-2011, 10:34 AM
RE: Pokemons and stuff - by DioShiba - 05-22-2011, 06:58 PM
RE: Now working on something "American" - by Gors - 05-28-2011, 04:57 PM
RE: Now working on something "American" - by Gors - 05-29-2011, 08:48 AM
RE: Now working on something "American" - by DioShiba - 05-29-2011, 09:32 AM
RE: Now working on something "American" - by Gors - 06-01-2011, 09:17 PM
RE: Now working on something "American" - by Gors - 06-12-2011, 01:46 PM
RE: Now working on something "American" - by Gors - 06-27-2011, 08:03 PM
RE: Now working on something "American" - by Gors - 06-28-2011, 09:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)