Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kakashifan's Rip thread
#8
Whew! Lots of stuff happened over the last few weeks, but its still on!

With the map viewer, I get this weird thing.

[spoiler][Image: mapviewrm1.png][/spoiler]

Other non-Boktai stuff I've been ripping. Mainly Naruto crud sinc..well yeah XD.

Naruto Konoha Senki:

[spoiler][Image: anim00012.png][/spoiler]
chara menu where you can upgrade and stuff.

[spoiler][Image: anim048.png][/spoiler]
You can view jutsu effects/stats here I think...

[spoiler][Image: anim0001.png][/spoiler]
one of the talk BG's. I can remove the scroll since there's only black BGunder it anyways.

[spoiler][Image: narutoksvskakashibg.png][/spoiler]
Tutorial BG and where you fight Kakashi w/ Team 7.

Tere was one other talking BG but I accidentaly ripped while the emulator screen was enlarged. (So I can see to play as the reg screen is WAAAY too small, i use full XD. Not good for rips at all.)


Messages In This Thread
Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Kakashifan - 04-15-2011, 07:24 PM
RE: Shin Boktai, Boktai 3: Sealed Prsion First Floor BG - by Kakashifan - 05-22-2011, 02:28 PM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Kakashifan - 05-23-2011, 10:01 AM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Garamonde - 05-30-2011, 10:17 AM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Kakashifan - 05-31-2011, 06:06 PM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Garamonde - 05-31-2011, 06:28 PM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Kakashifan - 01-22-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Garamonde - 01-22-2012, 03:20 PM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Kakashifan - 01-22-2012, 03:32 PM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Garamonde - 01-22-2012, 03:58 PM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Kakashifan - 01-22-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Garamonde - 01-22-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Kakashifan - 01-22-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Garamonde - 01-22-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Kakashifan - 08-27-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Kakashifan's Rip thread - by Kakashifan - 09-08-2013, 12:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)