Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

RPG Monsters
#8
(05-17-2011, 03:37 PM)BynineB Wrote: [Image: 10fe2c6.png]

It does look better shaded.

I'm finding it worse.

I liked the simplicity of the original.
If you are going to shade it, I suggest a better palette with more contrast, because the shaded ones are not working visually.


Messages In This Thread
RPG Monsters - by BynineB - 05-16-2011, 07:35 PM
RE: RPG Monsters - by Alex IDV - 05-17-2011, 01:44 AM
RE: RPG Monsters - by FlyingMonkey - 05-17-2011, 03:00 PM
RE: RPG Monsters - by BynineB - 05-17-2011, 03:37 PM
RE: RPG Monsters - by Pengoony - 05-17-2011, 04:21 PM
RE: RPG Monsters - by Proton - 05-17-2011, 10:21 PM
RE: RPG Monsters - by BynineB - 05-17-2011, 08:53 PM
RE: RPG Monsters - by Gors - 05-17-2011, 09:14 PM
RE: RPG Monsters - by Maneko - 05-17-2011, 10:40 PM
RE: RPG Monsters - by BynineB - 05-18-2011, 03:53 PM
RE: RPG Monsters - by brandman1996 - 05-18-2011, 09:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)