Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Final Fantasy 7 - Sephiroth's Super Nova v. 0.5
#6
First of all, lose the attitude.

Second of all, it's a texture. It doesn't need to be attached to a model to be a texture - look at special effects in any game. Textures.

Third of all, I would much rather not put it up if you plan to act like a spoiled child. I would say "I'll put it up because other people can use" but to be totally honest, the use this rip has is pretty minimum, and beyond that, it would give you at least a moderate sense of satisfaction.

Enjoy your arrogance and ego, I'm sure the members of tSR will very much love you for looking like a dickhead, and even if you don't much care for that, then I hope that you enjoy being treated like a tosser.
Smile


Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy 7 - Sephiroth's Super Nova v. 0.5 - by Dazz - 05-16-2011, 11:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)