Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Greetings
#1
I'm not too keen on how I should introduce myself, should I do it formally or informally?

Hello there, my alias is Atticus Lee. I've just recently joined this forum. I hope I will enjoy my stay here and get to know the majority of the forum.

Throughout the years, I've been on and off when it comes to spriting. I'm not a novice at spriting, but I'm not too good either.

If there are anything I need to know prior to engaging in forum activities, please let me know. If you need to know something about me, then please let me know that as well.


Messages In This Thread
Greetings - by Atticus Lee - 05-15-2011, 09:56 PM
RE: Greetings - by Sol - 05-15-2011, 10:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)