Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
I've been thinking recently that I'd kinda like to see more creative type games. Games where you're kinda left to your own devices, in the vein of Minecraft or, hell, The Sims. I guess Little Big Planet counts, too!

I do get pretty annoyed when games use the community as an excuse to put out a base game that seems 'unfinished', though. It'd have to be something that's playable in its own merits but community additions enhance it. I really enjoy LBP but the main storyline seems a little like a demo for the level designer, and honestly you have to do a lot of digging to find any particularly inventive or interesting levels in the community. I dunno if LBP2's any better, though.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by Chutzpar - 05-13-2011, 02:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)