05-13-2011, 01:09 PM
This is my first sprite the Inazuma Eleven, I'm very noob make sprite, I'm the Spanish and I do not know much English and use a translator X
![[Image: 2yjo7lk.png]](http://i53.tinypic.com/2yjo7lk.png)
![[Image: 9q8whv.png]](http://i55.tinypic.com/9q8whv.png)
I hope you liked it

![[Image: 2yjo7lk.png]](http://i53.tinypic.com/2yjo7lk.png)
![[Image: 9q8whv.png]](http://i55.tinypic.com/9q8whv.png)
I hope you liked it
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Inazuma Eleven: Face Playes(Some)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Inazuma Eleven: Face Playes(Some) - by Vicius - 05-13-2011, 01:09 PM
RE: Inazuma Eleven: Face Playes(Some) - by Davy Jones - 05-13-2011, 01:17 PM
RE: Inazuma Eleven: Face Playes(Some) - by Vicius - 05-13-2011, 01:20 PM
RE: Inazuma Eleven: Face Playes(Some) - by Garamonde - 05-13-2011, 01:31 PM
RE: Inazuma Eleven: Face Playes(Some) - by Vicius - 05-13-2011, 02:51 PM
|