Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I has a question
#8
(04-20-2011, 01:47 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 01:04 PM)MarioCrack Wrote: how do you at a sprite on this site?[img]file:///C:/Users/bart/Pictures/smiley_weed.gif[/img]

Ahh, it looks like you tried to post the link of the file location on your comp, a common mistake among first-timers. Wink You have to upload your pictures to an image hosting site (I use min.us because it's easy and fast), then copy and paste the "Direct Link" of your image into your post, and that should do it! Smile
thanksWink


Messages In This Thread
I has a question - by kydogan - 04-18-2011, 04:46 PM
RE: I has a question - by Garamonde - 04-18-2011, 04:58 PM
RE: I has a question - by kydogan - 04-18-2011, 05:01 PM
RE: I has a question - by Garamonde - 04-18-2011, 05:06 PM
RE: I has a question - by kydogan - 04-18-2011, 05:07 PM
RE: I has a question - by darkbeast sprite - 04-20-2011, 01:04 PM
RE: I has a question - by Garamonde - 04-20-2011, 01:47 PM
RE: I has a question - by darkbeast sprite - 05-11-2011, 11:16 AM
RE: I has a question - by Garamonde - 05-11-2011, 11:36 AM
RE: I has a question - by darkbeast sprite - 05-11-2011, 01:54 PM
RE: I has a question - by Previous - 05-11-2011, 01:57 PM
RE: I has a question - by Maneko - 05-11-2011, 01:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)