Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Speedfan help
#5
I've always run the fans at a hundred percent before. They usually stay down until the CPU starts getting close to the high 70's early 80's mark. As for the PSU I'm not entirely sure I'll have to check. I've noticed recently that when ever the CPU usage gets above 90 it will definitely drop and it will drop at random times if it is below 90.

Also I forgot to mention that I can turn the fans back up after they've dropped but they usually drop a couple of seconds later.


Messages In This Thread
Speedfan help - by Final light - 04-28-2011, 05:03 PM
RE: Speedfan help - by Raz - 04-30-2011, 08:04 AM
RE: Speedfan help - by Final light - 04-30-2011, 03:11 PM
RE: Speedfan help - by Raz - 05-01-2011, 08:16 AM
RE: Speedfan help - by Final light - 05-06-2011, 04:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)