Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How much does a polar bear weigh?
#4
(05-04-2011, 06:20 PM)Saffron Wrote: Hey, if you're a friend of the bastard you must be pretty cool.

(And actually an adult male polar bear weighs anywhere between 775 to 1,200 pounds)

I think that has got to be the best response I am ever going to hear from this. And I thank you for that


Messages In This Thread
How much does a polar bear weigh? - by Chibi - 05-04-2011, 06:13 PM
RE: How much does a polar bear weigh? - by Sengir - 05-04-2011, 06:20 PM
RE: How much does a polar bear weigh? - by Chibi - 05-04-2011, 06:24 PM
RE: How much does a polar bear weigh? - by Gwen - 05-04-2011, 06:25 PM
RE: How much does a polar bear weigh? - by Marth - 05-04-2011, 06:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)