Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How much does a polar bear weigh?
#1
Enough to break the ice. Hey I'm Chibi. I'm a friend of Flannel bastard and he recommended me to the site. I don't sprite, but I'm big into video games and anime/manga, is what I'm being told to say. So I hope to be posting a lot more often


Messages In This Thread
How much does a polar bear weigh? - by Chibi - 05-04-2011, 06:13 PM
RE: How much does a polar bear weigh? - by Sengir - 05-04-2011, 06:20 PM
RE: How much does a polar bear weigh? - by Chibi - 05-04-2011, 06:24 PM
RE: How much does a polar bear weigh? - by Gwen - 05-04-2011, 06:25 PM
RE: How much does a polar bear weigh? - by Marth - 05-04-2011, 06:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)