Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you doing with ripped models?
#57
Rather than make a new topic; I guess I'll just post in here with my question. Cutec

I see a lot of people in this forum with neat modeled avatars (probably their ripped work from games they're hacking) and I kinda have the same idea - like, I wanna make a neato avatar or sig and I don't want to get into super duper modeling and spend $500something on a program that its only use is to pose models :\

having that said, is there any very basic free/shareware program available for just repositioning ripped t-model .obj models into all sorts of zany poses and whatnot?

Or am I going to have to throw down the money for Maya3D or something >:


Messages In This Thread
What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by josh98 - 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you doing with ripped models? - by Kosheh - 05-04-2011, 12:47 PM
[split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)