Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm still alive
#23
I honestly find the woman in the pink dress very unappealing. The animation is very weird, the pose is stiff and the proportions are pretty weird.


Messages In This Thread
I'm still alive - by mozzy - 04-20-2011, 11:20 AM
RE: I'm still alive - by Garamonde - 04-20-2011, 11:27 AM
RE: I'm still alive - by GrooveMan.exe - 04-20-2011, 11:54 AM
RE: I'm still alive - by mozzy - 04-20-2011, 12:49 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by Rakia - 04-20-2011, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by Rosencrantz - 04-20-2011, 04:14 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by DioShiba - 04-20-2011, 04:17 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by tsr moderation staff - 04-20-2011, 04:38 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by thernz - 04-21-2011, 02:41 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by Helmo - 04-21-2011, 02:56 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by CeeY - 04-21-2011, 05:27 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by mozzy - 04-22-2011, 05:34 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by Britt - 04-22-2011, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by mozzy - 04-25-2011, 07:40 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by Sengir - 04-25-2011, 07:49 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by mozzy - 04-25-2011, 07:59 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by Britt - 04-25-2011, 09:04 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by mozzy - 04-25-2011, 10:16 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by Sengir - 04-26-2011, 02:38 AM
RE: I'm still alive - by mozzy - 04-26-2011, 08:57 AM
RE: I'm still alive - by Gors - 04-28-2011, 10:06 AM
RE: I'm still alive - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 05-02-2011, 08:31 PM
RE: I'm still alive - by Medevenx - 05-04-2011, 01:39 AM
RE: I'm still alive - by mozzy - 05-04-2011, 07:42 AM
RE: I'm still alive - by Link - 05-04-2011, 04:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)