Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TDS' Sprite Topic
#3
Thanks for the positives now what about the negatives? Tongue I know I have alot to learn but you could have at least said something nice before shattering my fragile young dreams into 21 blood-stained pieces. >_> but thankyou for your opinion.

As for my inspiration, it's difficult to explain.

I've removed my earlier two pieces since they were admittedly crap, but they were from a year ago.

But seriously could someone else give me another verdict before I commit suicide, please.


Messages In This Thread
TDS' Sprite Topic - by The Darkest Shadow - 05-28-2008, 08:16 AM
RE: TDS' Sprite Topic - by Zee - 05-28-2008, 12:20 PM
RE: TDS' Sprite Topic - by The Darkest Shadow - 05-28-2008, 04:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)