Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
(04-20-2011, 04:42 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote:
(04-17-2011, 01:10 PM)Goemar Wrote: If Monster Hunter came to the 3DS it would mean Capcom would once again be able to not properly update the graphics. *snip*

Pffft, who cares; I just want a Portable version on something that isn't the PSP. The Wii version was fuckin' excellent, but I play handhelds a lot more due to the acessibility.

I'll admit right now I'm a PSP fanboy, no hiding it. Seeing Monster Hunter on a different handheld could mean the very death of the PSP in Japan, which is the only place the game really sells well, which makes me sad.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by Goemar - 04-22-2011, 07:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)