Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokemon Fossil and Opal versions
#33
I know. He was really excited for this and was constantly PMing me ideas about it (not that I mind), but I told him that we weren't ready for this so he understood and we decided to just brainstorm.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Fossil and Opal versions - by Perseus - 04-20-2011, 11:31 AM
RE: Pokemon Fossil and Opal versions - by Sengir - 04-20-2011, 02:17 PM
RE: Pokemon Fossil and Opal versions - by [robo9] - 04-20-2011, 02:38 PM
RE: Pokemon Fossil and Opal versions - by [robo9] - 04-20-2011, 02:42 PM
RE: Pokemon Fossil and Opal versions - by Sengir - 04-20-2011, 03:02 PM
RE: Pokemon Fossil and Opal versions - by Proton - 04-20-2011, 03:25 PM
RE: Pokemon Fossil and Opal versions - by Proton - 04-20-2011, 03:31 PM
RE: Pokemon Fossil and Opal versions - by Garamonde - 04-20-2011, 03:34 PM
RE: Pokemon Fossil and Opal versions - by Perseus - 04-20-2011, 03:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)