Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Haven't made one of these in a while
#9
Thanks for the comments. In my next post I'll submit any and all revisions to the previously posted mugshots (namely widening Bianca by one pixel as I'm still not quite sure what to do with the rest).

My newest mugshot set was done in a shorter time than I expected (which, for those curious, was roughly 9 hours).
[Image: legendary_beasts_by_neslug-d3ee5zm.png]

The crystal-like formations on Entei's sides aren't that great but they were ridiculously hard to do as is so I'll possibly revise them later.


Messages In This Thread
Haven't made one of these in a while - by Neslug - 04-17-2011, 05:11 PM
RE: Haven't made one of these in a while - by Key - 04-17-2011, 06:10 PM
RE: Haven't made one of these in a while - by Neslug - 04-19-2011, 06:58 PM
RE: Haven't made one of these in a while - by Guy - 04-19-2011, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)