Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far?
(04-18-2011, 02:51 PM)The Ullapool Caberknight Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 02:34 PM)Phantom Kojjiro Wrote: Just bred myself a pretty bad ass Yamask
Quiet nature,
24-25 hp, 24-25 atk, 31 def, 28-29 sp.a, 31 sp.d, 31 spd.

got the defense and special attack from its mom and the speed from its dad. Would've preferred if it took its dad's 31 HP, but otherwise couldn't be happier

This reminds me, I was going to breed one of these badasses for myself. Going to go for bold or relaxed, whichever hatches first.

I'd better get breedan~

I have a few extra 31 def yamasks that I could give you if you care about defense at all


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - by Phantom Killah - 04-18-2011, 02:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)