Hahahaha, the irony here is that Mega64 hasn't made a good video since 2006
Seriously, people who like Mega64 should raise their standards a bit. Every time they make something new, it always ends up unfunny. They should have ended their little sideshows long ago. The quality of their videos plummeted to shit-tier levels, and they still haven't recovered since
unlike a certain blue hedgehog
[spoiler]Yes I know it's satire, but I didn't enjoy it. And now looking back, I don't know why I laughed at the old mega64 vids when I was 16-17. I guess I had low standards.
Not trying to offend anyone who likes Mega64, was just in the mood to be Sonic's White Knight. TBH I'm sick of all the pretentious anti-sonic media that floats around the internet nowadays[/spoiler]
Seriously, people who like Mega64 should raise their standards a bit. Every time they make something new, it always ends up unfunny. They should have ended their little sideshows long ago. The quality of their videos plummeted to shit-tier levels, and they still haven't recovered since
unlike a certain blue hedgehog

[spoiler]Yes I know it's satire, but I didn't enjoy it. And now looking back, I don't know why I laughed at the old mega64 vids when I was 16-17. I guess I had low standards.
Not trying to offend anyone who likes Mega64, was just in the mood to be Sonic's White Knight. TBH I'm sick of all the pretentious anti-sonic media that floats around the internet nowadays[/spoiler]


