04-14-2011, 01:55 AM
Boy there's something that was said in the game that kind of annoyed me, I think it might be spoiler but here it is:
[spoiler]When Juniper's father comments on Pokemon and people he says: "When you capture a Pokemon you don't capture it's heart, you befriend it." Bullshit, if that were true why do Pokemon struggle and break free from Pokeballs? Why are there different kinds of Pokeballs that are stronger and make capturing easier? The Master Ball guarantees a capture no matter what, isn't that like capturing their hearts?[/spoiler]
I'm really getting sick of this "Pokemon are our equals" shit. Because by the sounds of it it almost seems like they are our betters! Some trainer said: "If I win it is because of my Pokemon, if I lose it's because of me." So that's pretty much saying nothing is ever a Pokemon's fault and we are always to blame because Pokemon are perfect and Jesus.
[spoiler]When Juniper's father comments on Pokemon and people he says: "When you capture a Pokemon you don't capture it's heart, you befriend it." Bullshit, if that were true why do Pokemon struggle and break free from Pokeballs? Why are there different kinds of Pokeballs that are stronger and make capturing easier? The Master Ball guarantees a capture no matter what, isn't that like capturing their hearts?[/spoiler]
I'm really getting sick of this "Pokemon are our equals" shit. Because by the sounds of it it almost seems like they are our betters! Some trainer said: "If I win it is because of my Pokemon, if I lose it's because of me." So that's pretty much saying nothing is ever a Pokemon's fault and we are always to blame because Pokemon are perfect and Jesus.

